Loree Bischoff is a Master Life Coach, Strategic Intervention Coach, Holistic Nutrition Coach and founder of New Paradigm Mind Body Wellness. Rooted in the concept of holistic health and wellness, Loree’s coaching methods consider and take into account your whole person – body, mind and spirit. Loree serves the needs of clients through individual (one-on-one) coaching, couples coaching, group coaching, educational workshops and spiritual salons.
She received her Life Coach, Advanced Life Coach and Holistic Nutrition Certifications from the Southwest Institute of Healing Arts – Arizona’s award-winning, nationally accredited, private holistic healthcare college. She is now also one of the instructors for SWIHA’S Life Coach training program.
Loree received her Strategic Intervention (SI) Coach Certification from Robbins-Madanes Training – the foremost life coach training program in the world and the official life coach training of Tony Robbins.
Loree is the author of Common Sense Happiness, 5 Principles for People Who Want To Stop Whining, Bitching and Suffering. CSH became the 2012 National Indie Excellence Book Award winner in the Motivational category.
Loree has been married to the same amazing man since 1984. They have two wonderful (now all-grown-up) children. Home is split between Arizona and Wyoming, where she spends her time enjoying her family, coaching private clients, hosting workshops, teaching, writing, pursuing other entrepreneurial endeavors, staying healthy and fit, and relishing the fantastic adventure of life.
More personal stuff about me…
I’ve always loved making things better, whether it be fixing something that’s broken, turning old clothes into new, rearranging things, or remodeling. But most of all I love helping people be happier.
I realized my life-long dream of helping people in 2007 when my sister and I created a motivational weekend event for mothers called “Motherhood Redefined.” We offered tools and strategies through interactive workshops and addresses by expert speakers to help mothers lead more balanced and fulfilling lives.
Two of the speakers we hired had an impact on me that propelled me toward my career as a life coach. One was John Gray, the author of Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus. John told me that I could be doing what he was doing. And as I watched him deliver his keynote address and saw the listeners’ positive reactions to the valuable information he was sharing, I thought, “Yes! I’m ready and very excited to do just that!”
The other speaker was a life coach. After talking with her and learning more about what she did as a life coach, I knew this was exactly what I wanted to do. At just the right time of my life, I had finally found the perfect vehicle for my life-long passion to help people get through challenges and be happy.
And if you still want to know more…
- I love knowing we have the freedom to shape our lives. To me, owning that freedom is critical to being happy.
- I never stop practicing to become the best possible version of myself
- I crave reading good books and start and end every day with reading
- I love to take what I learn and in my own way use it to help others
- I naturally walk fast. Hubby is always telling me to slow down. Not sure what to make of that!
- I like to get right to the point
- I love food. I love eating. I love preparing food (when I’m in the mood) and sharing it
- I would be extremely disappointed if blue jeans disappeared off the face of the earth
- I absolutely adore my cowboy boots as much as my high heels
- Road trips are the best – must have at least one each year
- I believe in God
- I believe in family
- I love and cherish my kids
- And I’m madly in love with my husband
- I am very grateful and feel so privileged to be coaching people and helping them learn how to enhance their lives and become more capable of helping themselves.
- Did I mention I was born on the 4th of July?